Thread: How do I find out who I am insured with?

Default How do I find out who I am insured with?

it sounds very bizarre and disorganised - BUT - I have just found a huge crack on my windscreen and so I looked for my insurance details in the normal box file and they are not there - I know that I am insured because I remember going through confused.com - but I just can't remember with who - confused.com have no contact details on their website which isn't very helpful - so is there a way that I can find out with whom I am insured ????

with getting divorced and all maybe thats whay the paperwork has become adrift.....

thanks for any help you can offer

Hal
    its the little lies... that tell the big story...

Did you take the best offer from confused? If so, log in to the last quote you asked for, go to 'view prices' and the company should be there. Then visit the appropriate company's website for their contact number.

ha - which is what I did - and it was Admiral all the time...:-)
    its the little lies... that tell the big story...

ummmm interesting one.... try the MID with your reg number and it may show up the insurers name (cant remember if this is accessible to the public sorry)
    Hell was full ...so I'm back

NOTE: The content of my posts on this site are of my own opinion based on my own experience. They do not reflect the opinions of my employer or any other organisation I may represent, nor those of 5ive-o. For qualified legal advice, you should speak to a solicitor.

On the home page for confused click on "contact us" at the top of the screen and you can E mail them.

hmm but that only works if Hal actually took out the insurance through them.... being the cunning chap that he is he will have followed uncle Kris & Russ' tips of using confused to find the cheapest insurer and then contacting them direct to get an cheaper price.
    Hell was full ...so I'm back

NOTE: The content of my posts on this site are of my own opinion based on my own experience. They do not reflect the opinions of my employer or any other organisation I may represent, nor those of 5ive-o. For qualified legal advice, you should speak to a solicitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    hmm but that only works if Hal actually took out the insurance through them.... being the cunning chap that he is he will have followed uncle Kris & Russ' tips of using confused to find the cheapest insurer and then contacting them direct to get an cheaper price.
    I got my renewal quote from my insurer, went to the website and got the exact same level of cover for 70 less. Back of the net!

Thread Information